We’re back with our regular Make-it-Mondays!
Heres another of our gorgeous, easy to make recipes thats both healthy and delicious! This vegetable ratatouille is super simple to make, and can use whatever vegetables you have! Wether you’re looking to use up leftovers in the fridge, or are looking to meal prep, this recipe is perfect for you!
Order fresh veggies online, or head down to our market stall this weekend and see what produce you fancy!
ANY VEGETABLES THAT YOU FANCY- PICK THEM UP FRESH FROM US!
5 TBSP OLIVE OIL
3 GARLIC CLOVES
1 TBSP RED WINE VINEGAR
1 TIN OF CHOPPED TOMATOES
- CHOP UP THE VEGETABLES AND SET ASIDE IN A BOWL WITH 1 TBSP OF OLIVE OIL, THE BASIL, AND ANY SEASONINGS YOU LIKE- MIXED HERBS, GARLIC AND ONION POWDER ARE ALWAYS A GOOD!
- IN A PAN, ADD THE REMAINDER OF THE OIL, CRUSHED GARLIC, AND THE (DICED) ONION. FRY UNTIL THE ONIONS BECOME GOLDEN.
- ADD THE TINNED TOMATOES AND RED WINE VINEGAR TO THE PAN, AND STIR TO COMBINE.
- ADD THE REMAINDER OF THE VEGETABLES, COVER WITH A LID, AND LET GENTLY SIMMER UNTIL ALL OF THE VEG BECOME SOFT.
- ADD ANYMORE SEASONINGS TO TASTE, STIR, AND ENJOY!